Wednesday, October 14, 2015

We have a Winner

Thanks to all the genies from around the world who entered my competition to win a full Rootstech Pass.

While I would like to have given the pass to an Australian I resisted the tempatation and conducted a fair competition.... it came down to the luck of the draw. All entrants bar one submitted the correct answer, 19,  so I had to draw a name. I wrote each name on one of my business cards and shuffled and shuffled before selecting the top card.

The winner was Leslie Lawson, whose name is actually familiar to me through her blog, Genealogy and other thoughts, After checking Leslie's bio I found that she was from Oregon so she will have to incur some expense to travel to Salt Lake City for Rootstech. This generous prize from the organisers should relieve some of that financial burden.

I hope that all of the entrants will consider attending Rootstech, it is worth every cent (and more). You will need to move quickly to Register before October 15th at The Earlybird Price of $US149. 

Leslie, I will be forwarding your Rootstech Winner Certificate by email. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...