Monday, October 12, 2015

Give credit where credit is due.

My presentation at the Hawkesbury Family History Group on Wednesday this week is titled "Do the right thing - minding your manners in the geneasphere". 

One of my slides contains this clip of a comment from Alex in response to Susan's blog post.


Alex didn't have to tell Susan how she found her way to Susan's post but she did and I am most grateful. THANKYOU Alex

If you would like to join me for the talk at Hawkesbury Central Library at Windsor on Wednesday at 10:00am  I would love to see you there. Details can be found here: http://www.hawkesbury.net.au/community/hfhg/meetings.html

2 comments:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

I think we all lapse from time to time but it's so important to make every effort to say where we learn info, and also credit documentary and photo sources.

Alex Daw said...

Aw shucks Jill...well Sue wrote a great blog post and if I remember rightly, my husband's ancestors or my ancestors came out on that ship so it was really fab to be able to see what it was like. And while I like Google statistics it doesn't always tell me specifically how people got to my blog so I like to tell people when I can and of course to acknowledge the great work you do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...