Monday, September 1, 2014

GeniAus at Rootstech

With the help of Youtube I've been tripping down memory lane.

As an Official Blogger at previous Rootstech Conferences I have been privileged to have access to interview some of the leading lights in the genealogy world. The kind folk at Rootstech gave me copies of the videos to load on my Youtube channel and I am pleased to say that some of the videos have been viewed many times over. With my recent foray into Google Hangouts my Youtube channel was getting a trifle untidy so I have sone some decrapifying by setting up playlists there.

One of the playlists GeniAus at Rootstech  provides a nice, neat list of my Rootstech interviews all on one page. If you'd like to see who I have interviewed you can see the playlist here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9XX5l5V0MzxjylD-Kk3OWWSTvQaRFTsZ.



I've enjoyed rewatching the conversations I had in Salt Lake City. Perhaps you will too.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...