Friday, February 11, 2011

Preparing for Day 2

 Having not been at such a huge conference before I was overwhelmed by the numbers.
After emerging from the huge room I realised that I didn't have a clue about the location of the breakout rooms so I wasted some time finding session venues. Tomorrow I will know where to find the various areas. I was not the only attendee that found the venue hard to navigate, there were a number of lost souls.

Busy bloggers at work
I had left my printed agenda at home so did not know what sessions I was supposed to attend.  On reflection, at days' end, I realised that I had missed on attending some that I had planned. I missed one session because I thought I was to conduct a media interview but I think there was some miscommunication and  maybe it's tomorrow.

I have now retrieved my registration details from the internet and have carefully highlighted my printed program with those I am to attend, I have familiarised myself with the venue and, having experienced the crowds know what to expect. I am lucky that bloggers have been provided with  a special area where thy can congregate to blog, tweet and talk about the event. This area in the middle of the exhibition area is a welcome oasis.

I can't wait to add to my rootstech experience today.

1 comment:

Joan Miller (Luxegen) said...

Ack, just saw this picture of me! At least I didn't have my mouth open :)

It was a fun conference and enjoyed meeting you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...