Thursday, August 13, 2009

Official Google Blog: I scream, you scream, we all scream for iGoogle social!

I read with interest this morning of iGoogle's foray into the social networking sphere. Presently I have three iGoogle pages set up: a Start page with the weather, quote of the day, currency convedrter, world clocks, my Google RSS feeds and a couple of other gadgets, a News page that includes feeds from Australian and overseas sources and a search page that has links to my favourite online reference tools.

I am wondering what innovative uses genealogists can make of these new features.

Official Google Blog: I scream, you scream, we all scream for iGoogle social!

Posted using ShareThis

1 comment:

Carole Riley said...

I'll wait until there's something useful there I think!

Thanks for the heads-up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...