Tuesday, September 13, 2016

GeniAus - The Rockstar

I don't know the identity of those who voted for me in the 2016 Rockstar Genealogist Awards but I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The results have just come in and I am thrilled, humbled and honoured to find my name among the list of International Genealogists as the Superstar Rockstar Genealogist (Gold) for Australia/New Zealand. The award is particularly sweet for me this year as I recently had a few health problems that necessitated a major operation and time away from geneactivities. This gong may provide the catalyst to drive me back into my geneacave. 
Graphic by ANZ Bronze Rockstar - Michelle Patient
Thanks to John D Reid for organising this annual activity that promotes global genealogy. 

Don't forget to tune into 
Canada's Anglo-Celtic Connections Blog to see the full lists of Rockstars: 

Wednesday: Australia/News Zealand and Canada
Thursday: England/Scotland/Wales and Ireland
Friday: International, USA and DNA

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jill!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScotSue said...

Congratulations, Jill - a richly deserved award.

Crissouli said...

I am so pleased for you...you epitomise the total genealogist. Congratulations, Jill.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...