Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Rootstech Bound

Although it's less than a week since I returned from an overseas adventure my mind is again turning to geneatravel. When (and if) I get settled I'll blog about some of the adventures I had during my recent geneajaunt in Ireland.

Meanwhile I just booked flights for my annual pilgrimage to the genealogy mecca of Salt Lake City in February where I'll attend Rootstech once more. As I was too busy travelling I didn't submit any presentation proposals for 2017 but I hope that once more I will have a chance to be a Rootstech Ambassador.

Several of my Aussie mates are also making the pilgrimage. I can't wait to catch up with them and my genimates from overseas in Salt Lake City plus do a spot of research in the Family History Library.

Are you Rootstech bound in 2017?


2 comments:

Louis Kessler said...

I'm expecting to go. I've got one talk submitted for the Innovator Summit. Looking forward to seeing you again, Jill.

Jana Iverson Last said...

Jill,

I want to let you know that your blog post is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2016/07/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-july-29-2016.html

Have a fantastic weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...