Friday, April 1, 2016

Following the crowd

As I have been reading the posts in my RSS feed this week  I realised just how many of my geneablogging mates from downunder are participating in the 2016 A-Z Blogging Challenge.
I had avoided this activity in previous years but this morning I just couldn't help myself, I didn't want to be a wallflower. I'm a party animal and just had to join my mates. I decided that I would give my CurryAus Surname Study a boost by nominating that blog for the challenge. 
What made the difference was the  very first piece of advice on the challenge sign-up page "We recommend short posts", that sounded like me "short and sometimes sweet". 

Should you wish to follow the URL for CurryAus is http://curryaus.wordpress.com.

5 comments:

Alex Daw said...

Yay! If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Definitely short AND sweet :)

Judy Lofthouse said...

Glad you've joined up. I had fun last year so thought I would give it a go again.

GeniAus said...

Have done A-D. I'll feel more in control when I have a few more scheduled.

Magda said...

Looks like I am a joiner, Jill ! I think your concept of using your One Name Study as a theme is great.

Magda

Anonymous said...

Jill, Thanks for reminding me that the posts can be short. I will have to try harder with this.Fran

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...