Thursday, February 25, 2016

Tweaking the Template

I am working on my Powerpoint presentation for my Blogging for Genealogy Webinar for The Society of Australian Genealogists next week.

The Header that was
I've been running a critical eye over my blog and decided that the font I used on my header was a bit daggy. I wanted to present a more contemporary image to the world so I've just done a little tweak to my header in Canva by adding a different font and then in the template I've removed the blue colour from the page links at the top of the header.  I'm no design guru but I think I've made it look a bit more clean. If I can get all the grandchildren together at Easter this year I'll try for another group shot for the header - wish me luck.

Now I feel better about sharing this blog with webinar participants. 

5 comments:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Looks good Jill.

GeniAus said...

Thanks Pauleen. I just changed to the kids' group Christmas photo - will I ever get them to sit still?

Jana Iverson Last said...

Looks great Jill!

GeniAus said...

Thanks Jana. I dream of a troupe of tidy, docile kids but I'm thankful they are healthy and lively.

crgalvin said...

Looking good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...