Monday, February 8, 2016

Judy's Next Adventure

Unavoidable circumstances at Rootstech 2015 got in the way of my planned interview with Judy G Russell, The Legal Genealogist. Judy, a very gracious lady, offered to do an interview with me at a later date. I chose Rootstech 2016 and conducted the interview earlier this week.

Judy, who is one of the best known genealogists in the United States is heading downunder shortly to speak on a genealogy cruise, undertake a lecture tour and explore our beautiful area.

I invited fellow Rootstech Ambassador, Sharn White, to join me in the interview with Judy. Our only disappointment was that we were only given eight minutes to chat. Fortunately during the conference we had several other opportunities to speak with Judy. People in Australia and New Zealand will have a chance to hear Judy speak in several major cities.

This video should whet your appetite.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...