Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Chasing my Tail

Since arriving home from our eight week holiday last week I have been flat chat getting our house back in order, catching up with all our descendants and my one ancestor and organising a few events for National Family History Month.

I still have a long list of things to do so, if I haven't responded to your emails please that is on my 'to do" list. I won't take offence if you send me a gentle reminder. I read many of your blog posts while on the hop but apologise for the lack of comments. Thanks for keeping me informed on all the geneanews from Australia.

After the weekend I will be chasing up all the folk who have committed to joining me in the Geneagala Hangouts for National Family History Month.

In the meantime I am basking in the glow of a successful meeting of our FHG today with guest speaker Michelle Nichols. You can read my report here: https://hornsbysfhg.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/michelle-nichols-at-hornsby-shire-fhg/

With Michelle Nichols (Oops - My mother told me it was rude to point)
The next task on my agenda is finalising arrangements for our National Family History Month "Genealogy Clinic" and talk on "Beginning Family History" on Saturday.  You can read about that here: https://hornsbysfhg.wordpress.com/2015/08/16/genealogy-clinic/. Feel free to pop in during the day.



1 comment:

crgalvin said...

Ah, the problem with long holidays! 'Flat chat' for all your international readers - Australian expression for going at full speed, working to maximum capacity. Keep up the excellent work, I enjoy all your posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...