Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I wanted more

In spite of the tiny font size I enjoyed Janet Few's booklet 'Til death us do part: causes of death 1300-1948.

I read this little publication in less than half an hour and found the content most interesting and illuminating. I wanted more! I hope Janet considers expanding what is an excellent precis into a longer and more detailed text some time soon. I have several of Janet's books in my collection and have enjoyed them all; her writing is clear and she explains things well. The English bias didn't bother me because my ancestors all hailed from the British Isles.

$AU10 seems like a hefty price for this little product which is worthy of reading. I suggest that you do as I did and borrow it from your local library.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...