Friday, March 27, 2015

Smile for the Birdie

I have found most of the geneabloggers who are at #AFFHO Congress and they have been ceremoniously beaded. I still need to find a few more bods to bead up.

I will definitely have more beads at Speakers' Corner tomorrow at morning tea time as I will be there doing a presentation on "Blog your Family Stories" at that time. Thanks to Ben Mercer and Ancestry.com.au for inviting me to share my passion for blogging in the corner. It would be fun if some bloggers could join me there as I need some victims fellow bloggers to highlight.

Shelley and Kylie proudly parading their beads
It is a tradition that geneabloggers gather for a group photo at geneaevents so I conferred with my mate Alona and have set the time of 12:35 for our photoshoot tomorrow, Saturday.  Please gather near the Gould/Unlock the Past stand in the Exhibition prior to grabbing your food so that we can have a record of our gathering  and PLEASE wear your beads.

I have organised Mr GeniAus to come along and be our honorry photographer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...