Sunday, January 4, 2015

Accentuate the Positive 2014 - Geneameme Responses

Thanks to my busy genimates who have got behind me and posted responses to the Accentuate the Positive 2014 Geneameme. I left it a bit late to post but will try to do better next year (and I may even find some new questions).



Because I got responses from all around the world I decided to post the collation of responses as my monthly poston the Worldwide Genealogy Blog.

Just one click from here will take you to the report of some Glorious Geneayears

1 comment:

Jo Ann Fitzgerald said...

Hi Jill.
I've completed the accentuate positive geneameme post about positive things I've done this year. Hope you like it.
The address is http://ofmyfleshandblood.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/accentuate-positive-geneameme.html

Cheers
Jo Ann Fitzgerald

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...