Saturday, November 16, 2013

Rootstech at Sea

I'm sorry that I won't be attending Rootstech in person this year and have been worried that I won't be able to fulfil my obligations as an Official Blogger but some great news from Unlock the Past Cruises has given me hope that I will be able to take part in Rootstech from the comfort of my cruise ship.
We'll be watching Rootstech from here

Alan Phillips of Unlock The Past has arranged with Familysearch to have two of the streamed sessions made available to cruisers on the 4th Unlock the Past Cruise. Although we will see them at a delayed time I will be able to blog about the cruisers' reactions to the sessions. Only a handful of the cruisers have attended Rootstech in person; I am sure they will be impressed by what they see. They may even join the Australian contingent that will visit Rootstech in 2015.

1 comment:

Jackie van Bergen said...

This is great news!
Looking forward to it all - I just wonder when I will sleep.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...