Thursday, June 27, 2013

Addictions united

Those who read my blog will know that I am a Genealogy Junkie and a Social Media Tragic but I have another addiction; I am a Cruiseaholic. Having a chance to combine these three interests puts me on a stairway to heaven.

I have become a blogging partner on Unlock the Past Cruises new website, http://www.unlockthepastcruises.com/, because it allows me to combine those three interests.  Most importantly the modest Alan Phillips, the man behind Unlock the Past, is an ethical operator with a  genuine passion for history and genealogy.  I am honoured that Alan has added me to his list of  blogging partners that includes foremost bloggers, researchers and writers from Australia and overseas.

Unlock the Past Cruises Website

Alan has organised four successful cruises in the Australian region so he is perfecting the recipe for a perfect cruise. He is now dipping his toes into foreign waters by including cruises around Britain and Europe.

 As a veteran of just one Unlock the Past Genealogy Cruise I am hooked; I have already booked and will be presenting on the next cruise in February. I hope that I can join Alan's Unlock the Past team in some of the cruises in more distant locations.








2 comments:

Alona Tester said...

I'll see you on the next cruise Jill ;D

Sharon said...

Would love to go on the next one but wont happen unfortunately.

Am definitely hoping to go on the overseas one in 2015 if it goes ahead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...