Monday, February 25, 2013

Clear as mud.....

When I reread the instructions for my latest Geneameme I realised that they were quite unclear. I have now amended them and hope they make more sense.

How did I realise?

Australian genealogist, Alex Daw of Family Tree Frog posted her answers in a comment on my blog post as that is what I had asked what I really meant was "Please answer the questions below in a post on your blog and let me know the link via a comment on this post (or by some other form of Social Media) that you have taken up this little challenge" I have amended the instructions in my blog post and hope they now are clear as glass.

In the meantime I will paste Alex'x response into a post on this blog as her thoughts deserve their very own post. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...