Thursday, August 23, 2012

Getting ready for a Gig

As it is only three weeks until the 28th Annual Conference of the NSW & ACT Association of Family History Societies I am back at my computer polishing up my workshop presentation about blogging.  A little bird has told me that there are over 300 people already registered for this event. I hope that some of them see fit to come along to my workshop on the day of the Free Family History Expo, 14th September. You'll have to part with $5 to come on a journey with me through the world of geneabloggging.

Title slide for my workshop
If you have not registered for the conference you must do it by 25th August. Details can be found here

4 comments:

Jim (Hidden Genealogy Nuggets Blog) said...

is the event going to be recorded and potentially put into a webinar? Some folks may want to attend but be unable to.

Regards, Jim
Genealogy Blog at Hidden Genealogy Nuggets

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Good idea Jim! Good image Jill

GeniAus said...

Jim, I don't think the State Conference people are geared up for recording the sessions. would be great if they could do so - especially to give access to people in remote areas.

Anne said...

Love your title slide Jill. Makes me think of journeys and adventures, so apt for geneablogging. Exciting and a little bit scary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...