Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Butterflies are breeding

I love communicating and teaching  about the few things I know but, when faced with a new venue or audience, I get incredibly nervous and the butterfies start multiplying in my intestines.

I am excited to be stepping up in the world of genealogy to present two talks at The Society of Australian Genealogists in the first part of the year. I am thrilled to have been put on their program and hope that I do justice to the task at hand.

My first gig is on Saturday February 19, the topic is Anywhere Anytime Genealogy , further details can be found here. I will have just returned from the Rootstech Conference in Salt Lake City so hope to be abe to share news of new gear that I discover on that trip. For those who would like to learn more about the application of technology to genealogy Carole Riley is presenting a morning session at SAG  Do you Google and Twitter? while I am scheduled for the afternoon.

On the morning of March 26 I will be presenting Get ready to Google in which I will endeavour to share ways in which one can produce better results from Google for family history. Bookings can be made via the link on the  SAG website.

In order to kill off the butterflies I am getting my first presentation together right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...