Monday, January 24, 2011

Anywhere Anytime Genealogy

It's less than a month until I give my first talk at The Society of Genealogists in Sydney on February 19th and in the interim I am trotting off to Salt Lake City for Rootstech.

My talk at SAG is entitled Anywhere, Anytime Genealogy : Interviewing family members, storing genealogy data, conducting research and communicating with genealogists can be enhanced with the use of the latest tech gadgets such as smartphones, tablet computers, and digital cameras. In this session Geniaus will discuss how these tools can be applied in the field of genealogy.

As always I think I have far too much content for a two hour talk but I am putting it all in a website that the participants will be able to access after the event at their leisure. Should you be interested in joining me on the day I am pasting the introductory page of my presentation below so that you can get an idea of the  structure of the talk and topics to be covered.  (Click on the image to enlarge it)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...