Friday, July 16, 2010

Moving House

As one of my children takes possession of a new house today I got to thinking about the photos of family homes in our family's albums. We do not have many original photos of our ancestors' homes so those we have are very precious.

Tocelebrate the latest new home, of which I already have collected photos for posterity, I am sharing a picture from my Uncle Kevin's album, taken of their former family home in Canowindra, NSW in 1937. Kevin was my Dad's youngest brother.


 






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Justin@Supercheapboxes said...

Moving house is often touted as one of the most stressful activities you can undertake. On the ‘stress scale’ it rates up there with having a baby, divorce and experiencing grief. It doesn’t have to be like that. With some careful planning and positive thinking, you can alleviate the stress of moving house

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...