Friday, July 23, 2010

Hot Stuff

My blogging is presently taking second place to research. My Geniaus website brings me a number of emails from people with shared interests. Some people just want to say hello, some offer corrections and snippets of information that are gratefully received, some just want to pick my brains and some generous souls want to offer lots of additional information. This week I was contacted by Lindylou who shares my convict ancestors Patrick Curry and Ellen Moore .

Lindylou has given me some 'hot' information on a Curry descendant on whom I had little. This bloke's tale of drunkeness, adultery etc.makes great reading. My attention has therefore been diverted by this generous sharing of information as I am concentrating for a day or two on entering this new Curry information  and uploading it to my website.



.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...