Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Having a say

I take my hat off to Unlock the Past for providing an opportunity for those who attended the Find My Past In Australia Roadshows to complete an online evaluation for the event. I had a few things I wanted to say and was able to do so in the comments section of the survey. Whether my suggestions are taken on board or not I appreciate being able to "put my two bob's worth in".

By providing a mechanism for participants to provide feedback in an anonymous online forum the people at
Unlock the Past will have a valuable tool with which to evaluate the events they have staged. Future events will benefit from this evaluation.

2 comments:

Carole Riley said...

I'm sorry I missed you there!

GeniAus said...

I looked for someone that looked like your profile pic but didn't find her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...