Friday, January 2, 2009

NSW Transcriptions

I just had an email from NSW Transcription agent, Marilyn Rowan, in regards to her free researcher matching service. It seems as though someone else has ordered a certificate that I had previously ordered for an ancestor and Marilyn was asking for my permission to give my contact details to the other researcher. I look forward to making contact with this person.

I also note that Marilyn has expanded her range of services to include a new DOCUMENT RETRIEVAL SERVICE (Probate, Convict, Shipping etc).Full details and prices can be found at http://www.transcriptions.com.au/pages/marbdocorder.php.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a great service for notifying others for whom the same document is being ordered. Hope something comes of it for you.

The document retrieval service sounds promising, would need to see how pricing is though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...